Technical support is being provided via posted Frequently Asked Questions, Email, and Telephone. Please take the time to read through the Frequently Asked Questions before contacting technical support.
How can I prepare my computer for the webcast?
Here are some recommendations that we follow ourselves:
- Keep your Operating System up to date
- Windows: Click on Start button, click All Programs, and then click Windows Update
- Apple: Click System Preferences from the Apple Menu, click Software Update from the View menu, click Update Now.
- Keep your Internet Browser up to date (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc..)
- Update the Flash Player
- Connect your computer directly to your Internet router/network with a network cable
- Avoid Wireless or Cellular Internet if possible (we are talking about computers here, not phones or tablets)
- Limit the use of running other programs while watching the webcast
- Limit other Internet use in your home - make sure others are NOT using high-use Internet programs like Netflix, Amazon TV, Xbox Video, etc...
- Limit the number of tabs in your Internet Browser (if you don't know what tabs are, you are fine)
- Try another Internet Browser - if you still have issues this usually helps and it's worth trying out
If you have a question, use this link to send an EMAIL
Please include the following information in your email:
- Description: Tell us in detail what is happening and what you have tried
- If you are having video freezes or buffering.....
- If you have a billing or purchase issue...please provide a reciept and username if possible.
Send email to: email@example.com
The days of the webcast expect an email reply within 1hr or sooner. We will respond as soon as we can. Also, just in case, make sure you check your junk mail and/or spam filters for our response
If you require phone support, call us at: 1-800-240-7165.
If we don't answer please leave a voicemail and we will get right back with you
Thank you, BHS Webcast Team
Services provided by Riverbend Media